Saturday, March 26, 2011

Plato Dvd Ripper Complaints

History

E L WATER THAT I WANT

I take a drink of clear water,
the pure hydrogen and oxygen
and not that bland flavor mixed with falsehood
unpronounceable concoction of chemicals harmful

I get drunk with plenty of water
and not with that strange brew bottling
sold in the shops, supermarkets and pharmacies
flavored sadness and an exaggerated price.

I quench your thirst with water from mountain
without rationing to target me insane,
but not the liquid that health harms us
but pure water which rises in the paramo.

is preferable to fresh water, vital and clear
forest awakening every morning
and not the parody that we sold canned
promoting the idea that it is a healthy drink.

if I want water, water from the creek,
and no more expensive than oil,
if the sky and rain distilled gives
Where did so many foreign owners?

I only ask for a water than water,
no inmate of a liquid plastic
cruelly exploited by a greedy industry
wetlands it destroys sacred.

This gold-sacrificing an ancient lake
and destroys without mercy in the name of progress
flora, fauna, forests and rivers without mercy any
and cynically said that cyanide is not poison!

I know it seems strange request my stubborn
and maybe my rebellious voice is not heard,
but I will stubborn, trying to be heard
and all enjoy the water that is water.

José Ramiro Florez Mendez

0 comments:

Post a Comment